-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, May 29, 2008

This survey is actually posted by one of my friend in friendster.. through bulletin.. i have nothing to do so.. jus did it and post it here.. =)

1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirt?
Taken.

2) Are you happy with that?
Yup.. very happy.

3 ) Would you still kiss your ex?
No! of course not.. I hate that jerk.

4 ) Have you ever had your heart broken?
yup.. too deep to explain..

5 ) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is
ok?
well white lies do exist.. but I'll be as truthful as possible..

6) Have you ever talked about marriage?
YES of course.. till ben got fed up.. haha.. muacks!

7) Do you want children?
Yes.. Of course!

8) How Many?
2-3.. to make the family tree a big one..

9) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
hmm.. every one has his or her rights to say things.. why not.. but..
there no chance, I'm too busy falling in love with ben.

10) Do you want someone you can't have?
hmm.. nope..

11) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
important ones.. yes..

12) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
yes.. and i have changed for ben..

13) What would you say about your most recent ex?
hmm well. basically he's a real jerk.. bastard.. cheated all my money and feelings, and pretended nothing has happen aft the break.

14) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
NO NEVER.. he almost slapped me for the break up as if it was my fault.. which he initiate. even if he does have feelings for me again.. he doesn't stand any chances. FAT HOPE!!!

15) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
no i dun.. cos feelings will fade eventually..

16) Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes and no..


Didn't went to work today.. got my gastric aches as ususal.. it was troubling me the whole night yesterday.. aft the great movie of Sex in the City.. came home took my medician from the Hospital previously to control the pain.. well.. i only got to sleep at 3am.. Well, the movie was great as i said.. some RA parts.. but it's expected.. touching and sweet at the ending.. Must watch..!!

Went to see doc this morning.. he said..: "Haiyo.. why always the same problem.." den he check my stomach and said again: "ya alot of wind and acid inside.." i was like "ya lor.. sian.. always the same thing.." took my medication.. bought newspaper for my dad and headed home.. ate porraige and played games.. tot my gers would be online.. but i forgot they had to do their calling @ prudential.. haha.. kath msged me asked if i wanted to meet but cannot cos today is her off day.. sorry babe! well.. daphne is goin to meet jason today.. dunno how will it go.. haha so excited.. kath is goin to have a chalet..!! yeepie!! bbq and beer again!! haha.. Beer Beer beer!! 12 to 14 July.. haha.. overnight again.. this tym she won't run away with my water bomb.

gastric is still there but not tt painful.. goin to see doc at SGH this sat before work.. hope results says nothing wrong.. lookin forward to see grace... i think we have dinner on the 28 june? is tt ok evil club? hmm having fever now.. sian.. and looking forward to this sat!! CHILL OUT TIME!! PARTY!! haha.. take care peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home