-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

haven been blogging for a long time i guess.. sweetie has been complaining of me not blogging..

hmm.. wat's there to update about me and my life for the past 2 weeks.. being forgetful, busy and stressed up... where to find the mood to blog... where to start.. now still compiling my reports for the society's event end of this yr.. den learning to do cases and online filing form my colleague.. hehe, kinda happy learning new things.. but still work is stressful.. i wanna go on a holiday..

sweetie, is also stressful with work.. but whenever it come to weekend.. we try not to think of work.. yup..

i guess i'm putting on a bit of weight lately cos i'm a bit lazy with doin exercise.. guess i better eat less..

hmm nothing to blog le la.. very lil. i'm sorry.. miss my friends.. jasmin, kath, yinhui, faye, adrian and novwell.. meet u all soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home