-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, July 21, 2008

hmm.. really nothing to update.. just update briefly...

work.. is bz.. got to handle 2 society now.. but i'm guided by my boss of course.. she's really nice.. I try to follow everything she said.. and do as been told.. doin compilation of my research of cruise dinning.. chairman and lorraine was in the meeting about it.. have to find another another one.. and i have to do presentation for tt.. kinda scared though.. maybe i'll jus write everything in detail.. haha.. tomoro have to do 2 more research.. JIA YOU. this fri goin turf city.. haha yes! the turf city tt all uncles go for horse racing.. but I goin there for a society's dinner meeting, with lorraine. excited! my 1st tym there.


my weekends is the same.. sat.. went KTV and Chinatown.. Crystabell.. gallen,kevin, wenhao,kath, yh and me!! hey u all owe me my pics.. better send me.. den met dear.. walked around at Chinatown and headed to dear's house.. exhuasted.. overslept some more.. suppose to go home at 12.. but slept till almost 1 am.. i took cab home.. sunday.. went facial.. had lunch.. dear came to pick me up at hougang mall.. headed to east coast.. wanted to cycle.. but the rain kept coming and goin.. in the end we jus took a stroll and played arcade.. sweetie suppose to have appt.. but was cancel last min.. so we washed car..

nothing much to update le.. tc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home