-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, July 05, 2008

well, finally the day is here... my last day at work.. been looking forward to this day for so long.. jus looking forward a brand new start of my carrer.. having to work back my 9am-6pm timing.. some reasons also inculdes doing shipments and i cannot stand my boss.. I know i have to respect him an a superior or as an old man.. but nah.. i rather leave the place den making myself dragging my day..

to my colleagues of Equip-Design.. I enjoyed workin with all of you.. filing my days with laughter and always buying food to share.. esp elisa.. i know you'll be reading.. thank you for your friendship for this 1 mth that you have been around.. you've brought alot of laughter through my days.. having to wake up early in the morn to meet for breakfast.. and shoppin before work, always treating me and buying food for me.. even though i insist to pay and u won't allow.. I guess i really got to miss u lots too.. well I promise i'll meet u as much as I can aft my work.. you've been a great company.. I'll surely miss you laughter and jokes and other nonsense :P
another colleague who also havee been a great company is Huani.. thanks ger.. U"ve brought laughter to my day at work.. and dun forget our common interest.. Gucci Bags!! :D.


hmm... yesterday was rather low in morale and low in mood.. maybe because there was nothing to do at work.. well it's not common.. plus I was having cramps the whole day.. everything seems to be so slow.. time.. ppl... and every game i played.. i'm sure to loose.. got so fed up.. i off my fone.. and decided a moment of slience.. blust myself with my MP3 aft work.. i dunno i just teared in the train.. well not much i controlled... only switched on my fone when I was in bed at 10pm. wow! tt's early.. I guess i was really tired and exhuasted. Only talked to sweetie for 30mins and i fell to slp.. aft i hang up the fone i teared to slp.. I'm jus too tired... and tt will make me miserable.


This morning got up.. feeling quite fresh.. clean my hamster's cage.. seeing my boey running around the the clean cage make me happy.. cos it shows he's happy.. love him so much..

guess i'm goin to buy my new phone nxt week or so.. lookin forward to that.. well that's all i gotta say.. enjoy your sat peeps! hugs~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home