-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, November 26, 2006

just came home from my grandma's place.. she's getting weaker each week i see her.. erm.. i dunno how to explain wat sickness she goin thru now.. but i can see she's in pain.. she is stubborn.. didn't wan to let us know from the start.. my mum brings her to doc.. and now is controlling.. all i can say i same kind of skin infection.. duno la.. my mum say it may take a life if not cured.. ya.. i'm worried la.. i'm sorry to my frends out there.. i can't really hang out much on sundays now.. cos i wan to spend my sundays at her house.. i wan to visit her.. hmm.. i dun wanna wait till the day i lost her and come to think.. wat should have been done.. i'm totally disappointed with my other cousins.. i mean busy is busy.. i mean taking out a few hours of your time to see grams is not a hard thing to do.. i admit i was bored at her house.. but.. in her shoes.. she just wan to see her grandchildren.. the ones she looks aft when we were still a baby.. she showered so much love to us.. boil soup.. fried noodle.. cook a sumpotenous dinner for us.. even cook our fav desert.. truely i miss them all now.. she's weak and can't really cook much now.. i miss dish tt she make for me.. i'm totally disappointed with my brother too.. i mean all other cousin can dun go to see her.. cos i'm not in the shoes to ditch them.. but i just dun wan my own brother to do this too.. my uncle was nagging about them on in the taxi.. ermm.. he fetches us home just now.. everyone expect my brother.. why.. be'cos we are there.. i told my mum.. all my feels just now.. and she said she is goin to tell my brother bout it.. i mean.. tt's bad la.. ur own grandmother is sick and now no one wants to visit her.. well.. i can't be bothered with them.. cos they just disgrace themselves to me.. totally and absolutely disappoint.. i love you grandma..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home