-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, December 01, 2006

red eye again.. hai.. cos of the contacts.. now is aching again.. shit man.. so so pain.. gonna buy some eye lotion later at work to wash my eyes.... eh.. i was lazy to wash my contacts la.. so i blame no one.. ok i'll be more hardworking on this.. ok? i promise.. *wacks head! haiyo.. went home aft dinner yesterday.. on the bus.. ppl keep lookin at me.. as if i was some kind of freak.. cos of my eyes.. wat nv seen b4 red eyes? what ever..



ya.. we hit sales target yesterday.. happy indeed.. cos i have extra income.. haha.. have so many clothes to buy.. esp for work.. goin to start my 2nd round of spring cleaning soon.. hey.. old ones dun go how the new ones come.. ke ke... direct translation from the chinese phrase.. den goin to get myself a mp3 player.. yup.. today is grace arrival bac.. aft work goin to rush home.. no delays.. got stuff to do at home.. den i need to dress up.. haha.. erm.. i take a long time to dress up.. i think you all should know.. :P yup.. gracie welcome home! we have much to talk about..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home