-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, January 01, 2007

oh.. it's my first post for 2007.. wow so crazy day yesterday.. i did housekeeping in the day.. threw away quite a few things.. yap.. den the time i finished it's already 3+ already.. i took 4 hours to do it.. well.. i much satisfied... but tired and shagged... haha...




had my lunch... washed up and off i went to BP to meet min.. we bought tibits and drink den sat under the block.. about 9pm we went to the coffee shop near by adrian's house.. cos we tot he was at home.. had 4 bottles of beer there.. ahha. erm by then we were already.. drunk.. but i still steady... min was a bit high.. ahah.. called adrain and he said he was at a pub beside his work place.. ya.. den took cab to china town.. met up with adrian.. on the journey we stopped a few times cos high tight.. ahaha.. ok den got there.. adrian was with 2 other frends... ya.. adrian hug me and min.. cos it was 2 yrs ago since i last saw him.. haha.. so long leh kor kor.. i miss him lah.. totally.. and his way of cursing and swearing.. ah beng way.. hahah.. you laugh till you drop too.. ya.. his 2 frends left b4 count down.. ya.. it was a ktv pub.. erm.. play 2 rounds of pool and tt was 30 mins b4 12.. ok den the staff there gave aways this spray thing.. even before the count down jasmin.. me.. adrain and faye already started the fight.. aahh. so funny la.. we were running everywhere and i was even pushed on to the floor.. i sat there la.. cannot get up.. thanx ah bro and kor kor.. i was grab by adrian.. ahha.. jasmin even spray it in my pants.. thank you ah.. & kor kor.. keep sprayin at me.. hmmm :( .. after the fight & count down... it was totally smoky.. i covered my mouth with the tissue from the table... den they also.. haha.. 4 ninjas... ok.. den zul came with another fren.. tt time me and min was drunk and lost already.... adrian too cos he keeps wantin to bite my hands.. madness i tell you.. took a few pictures too.. all of us drunk.. ok we left the pub at about 1+ 2.. waited for cab till 345 to 4.. den my dad's frend came to fetch us home.. my dad came to my rescue.. love you daddy.. ya.. aft both of them got off.. i was totally switched off in the car.. haha.. until his fren call me.. i didn't wash up just changed and slept.. all the way till 11am. wah.. wat an enjoyable day..




have pic in my hp.. i'm still tryin my way to load it.. i'll put it in frendster and here... bro you better load the pic.. haha.. thank you ah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home