-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

hmm it's a new beginging for me tomoro.. i made wishes on my chalet.. the wishes i made was 4

to pass my driving
to stay beautiful
everyone around me be healthy and loved
and to find my love soon


i'm not rushing to fall in love..but i've cried enough about the past and i know i have frends who will bring laughter and joy to my life.. i know all of you will not fail to do so.. but still everyone has to have someone closer to heart more den friends.. sometimes i will still cry out of lonliness nights.. i dunno why.. i guess i agree with jasmin aftall.. i need to fall in love again to forget what i should forget.. someone who can take my hands again and hold on to me and nv let go.. a love tt will never end.. tt's all i'm looking for.. why can't tt special someone come? .. hmmm.. dear god.. when?


i'm not goin to be the quiet meiyi anymore.. who hides her feelings and jus keeping quiet till she loose it.. i'm jus goin to voice out my feelings from now on.. not hiding.. i'm goin to be brave.. tt's what we mafias' do right? be daring in everything we do.. even if it hurts.. at least a lesson learnt. hmm.. i may look like a person whom i see the cover of the book before accpeting him to be my bf.. well.. tt's is jus having fun.. and i gotta say not true.. i dun jugde the book by it's cover.. i follow my feelings most..


i'm glad tt ppl around found there love ones.. jasmin found adam.. tania found desheng.. faye found faith.. aaron found jamie.. dave found jamie.. so happy for you all.. i'm jus ready to find mine now.. i dunno if i should say.. but let me keep it in my heart first.. dun ask me ok?


had a great weekend last week.. went sentosa.. kath tagged along with me.. =) met up with my ite so called senior.. timothy.. den met up a few new friends.. yi wen and the other few.. i dunno the name.. of course i went with yin hui and daphne too.. we play in the water and 2 games.. and the scary part was me and kath almost got biten by this big dog.. it ran like mad la.. den we were escaping from it by walkin quickly to the water.. but to late. the dog ran passed us.. we jus screamed and stand still.. we got shocked out of our pants la.. shit xia.. i almost cried la.. so scary... nvm over liao


aft tt.. yinhui, dpahne, yi wen, timothy and me went gardens to have our dinner.. and accompained by another 2 guys.. benny and jimmy neuthron.. haha.. sorry.. hey.. lucky ur name not jerry.. later become ben and jerry's.. haha.. jus kidding ah.. ya had dinner den aft tt daph and yinhui plan to go for bowling.. hmm the boys acc me and daphne home.. cos the lane daphn booked was 1030.. and we had 1 hr to spent.. i came home to take socks and put down my bag.. the boys were downstairs my block.. yinhui came up to borrow toliet.. he he.. hmm ya.. when i went down.. i saw benny practising with the volley ball. ahah.. den timnothy packing his bag.. dunno wat else they do.. we wnet over to dahpne's house.. but halfway yiwen and jimmy went home.. cos i think they were tired.. nvm.. no force.. haha.. den left we 3 gers, ben and tim for bowling.. hmm my skils no good la.. aft the session.. we had drinks at mac.. den we headed home in diff cabs


hey.. we look like we jus know each other.. but we got so many to talk bout.. haha..not bad.. it's jus a regret tt i didn't know u all earlier.. den u all will bring fun to my chalet too.. nvm.. i'm planning one next yr.. patient ok.. wait with me.. meiyi's chalet part 2..


dun forget we have outings in the row.. looking forward to all outings with u all too.. thank you

i leave photos taken for the ending..



DSC02476


DSC02477


DSC02479


DSC02497



happy birthday to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home