-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, June 29, 2007

waiting for the whole month.. it's my shopping spree.. haha


had a very busy day today.. sweetie came to meet me for lunch.. during my work.. so sweet.. nobody did tt to me.. haha.. thank you dear.. i know it's a long way for u.. appreciated it.. :) went back to work frm lunch.. appt for lorriane was full.. clients came one aft another.. meimei and i were entertaning like mad too.. but luckily all were nice and long time clients.. so still alright.. chatted and made us laugh also.. haha.. i left work at 615..


bought a handphone plastic case.. but it's lousy.. cos the plastic covered the speaker of my fone and i can't really hear when it rings.. damm! goin to get a new one tomoro



goin to buy max 4 tops.. 2 for work 2 for outing.. a small lil bag for the dinner i'm acutally not suppose to go with B.T :P den B.T present.. cannot forget.. den tt's all.. saving up for my prac as a promise i made to myself..


meeting the parents this sunday.. haha.. hmm ya.. dun worry everything will be fine.. haha.. and YA!! i'm dying my hair too this sunday.. RED!! more updates about sunday.. interesting day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home