-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, June 14, 2007

been running deep into thoughts from 3am.. can't really sleep aft that.. nobody can help me but myself.. and it's myself to blame for setting this path.. not being to open my eyes bigger to see clearly.. not knowing what are the words said in between the lines... some ppl say i was being made used of.. some ppl say i' stupid.. and tt wat makes me clearer in seeing things around me now..


called star hub to check on the bills last night.. cos my instints tells me somethings is not right.. and yes it's not right.. the outstandin bill was not paid by him is $117.62.. see how clear i can remember.. i jus wish 15 july will come tomoro.. den i can cancel it and not having a sense of worry.. i'm really stressed up by tt idiot's case.. but lucky thing the singtel tt his mum as holding was clear with payments.. he's a jerk tt i dun wanna talk about aft every tights are clear.. meaning to say i dun owe him anything.. wake me up when september ends..




a friend of mine, ask me to help her patch back with her ex.. but to me.. the guy dun seem to bother a thing about her anymore.. how to help. i know every ger wants to be loved.. but.. it takes time.. it's not tt easy to find someone good anymore.. the guy called me.. cos i sms him.. i didn't ans.. cos i dun talk on the phone at home.. den she went to ask him.. why nv reply meiyi's msg.. he said he did.. den she ask me.. why nv reply him.. mdm.. i'm not mad at u.. i already said very clear.. i'm tired i will call him tomoro.. i'm tired of everything.. all i can say it's not even and 50 50 chance.


in a r/s.. when a guy ask for a break.. is equals to.. i dun wanna see u anymore in my life.. simple and short.. the chance of patchin back.. is very slim.. all i can say.. there are many fishes in the sea.. sometimes.. u grow up and learn something from the break.. stand up and go on with life.. tt's life all about.. a process of learning.



i'm dun wish to blog about my feelings towards ben.. it's all clear and simple.. i like him and he likes me.. i'm glad and happy to know him.. but hey.. there are still alot of room to get to know each other.. i won't let u wait too long..i jus need to set my mind to start a fresh new begining.. i hope u do ur part to help me wash off my bad memories.. thank you for making me smile everyday..







can't sleep anymore.. jus gonna surf the net for new blog skin.. have a great day everyone.. cheers!


" Love can be simple... Love can be deadful... Love and be sweet.. Love can be sour"
" There is no perfect love.. it's how u make it perfect"
-by meiyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home