-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, June 21, 2007

it's offical.. i'm attatched..



i dunno how to phrase it.. i jus feel happy everyday.. it's a new sign of happiness.. i nv smiled so much everyday repeatedly aft knowing ben.. he gave me a diff kinda feeling of happienes everytime i see his msges.. or when he msn me.. i jus feel so reborn now.. a brand new begining of life..


as planned.. ben and i went out yesterday.. met me downstairs my office.. and we walked to bugis to have our dinner at fish & co.. aft which went to look of camera batteries.. and headed to esplanade.. a place so relaxing and quiet.. it was all so simple.. den as we were lookin for a place to sit.. this uncle came to ask.. " Would u like to take a boat ride?" Ben asked.. and u all know me.. i'm anything to anything.. haha.. so he made the decision and we took the 30 mins boat ride... there were only us and another mother and son.. so it was lucky to say.. it was peacful...


aft 15mins of the ride.. he said.. "actually i have something for you" i was like " what?" he took out this box frm perlini's silver and said it was for me.. he opened it up and showed me.. of course i was shocked.. cos i nv expected anything.. and came a ques.. "can u be me offical girlfriend?" cos apperently.. i was still not ready and told him tt he's stil in the waiting list.. i said yes.. and accepted the gift.. he wore it for me.. but i took it out aft tt.. cos i was afraid it wil drop.. haha.. ya..


what made me accept him.. i also dunno wat's the real reason.. something just tells me he's the one i'm waiting for.. i'm taking everything easy.. and i'm not gonna change myself nor i want ben to change for me to suit each other.. i like the way he is and tt's the reason made me fall for him.. just be our ownself..


To Ben:

I'm gald that we got this fate to know one another..and i'm gald tt fate brought us together.. you have made me smile and happy from day one... nothing seems to fail for now.. i'm gald u step in the chance for my b'dae to ask me out.. if not i wouldn't know wat was our feelings towards each other.. my feelings were even straighten out aft u ask if i missed u.. i nv knew a simple question can make me so deep into my tots.. i really missed u.. even now.. i know my sunshine is coming up.. and the sunshine is u.. u are my ans to the ques of who will grab my hands and walk towards a brighter day frm that very spot of hell.. u are the reason for me to forget my past.. u are the reason for my happier days.. u are the reason for me to fall in love again.. u are the light tt i've been waiting for.. i will cherish and treasure every moment u put in my memories.. and it shall be a story of our own.. i'll be the princess and you'll be the prince.. we shall face everything together..



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



To my Friends:

I'm glad that u all are happy and supportive towards this.. I promise i will not dissappear without any news of myself.. as a promised i made to jasmin.. this promise is for all of u too.. i'll keep in touch with every single one of u like b4.. u all are my treasures of gems and gold that are hard to find.. I love every single one of u.. Tania, Cindy, Grace, Faye, Jasmin, Adrian, Kath, Novwell, Yinhui & Daphne.. 10 of u...


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home