-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, June 25, 2007

hmmm time to write down my shopping list for July..


1. Liquid foundation + powder foundation + blusher ( must get)
2. top for my work and outing. ( limited only to 5 pcs)
3. new pair of jeans my be black.. (optional cos seldom wear jeans go out)
4. 2 pairs of heels for work..
5. 1 set of swim suit.. ( for my outing @ sentosa)
6. shorts for my sentosa outing also


ps: this is for myself.. haha.. cos i scared i forget.. but i dun think i'll buy all jus get impt stuff.. sat is my last day for GSS shopping.. must grab! i'll do all my shopping this sat.. aft tt.. jus save up my money and go for my prac..


things to do this month also..

1 dying my hair.. i lack too much..
2 go trim my eye brow..

these are 2 most impt thing also.. haha.. ok tt's all.. hope i can remember.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home