-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, June 16, 2007

boring day.. been slagging from morning aft i pack my cupboard.. give morning call to sweetie.. cos i tot he meeting his client at 1030...


came online frm 11 till now.. watched my vcd.. 6 more disc to go.. chated with sweetie.. den we were bored.. he played games.. i continue my vcd.. aft lunch chat again.. den kath came online.. and still talkin to her now.. hha


aft this goin bugis to buy stuff for my sentosa date with my new bunch of frends.. kath coming along too.. cos it was long planned together..


yesterday met up with cin.. tania.. shiya.. kiyoko and si ni.. had dinner and ice cream at secret recipie.. den cindy went tcc.. and the rest of us headed home..

aha... tania was blur.. she took NEL with us also.. haah.. she only realised it aft she board the train.. nvm la ger.. u got bus from my house here...


hmm tt's about it.. jus excited bout tomoro.. gonna be out the whole day frm 9am.. fingers crossed for good weather..


-winks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home