-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, July 23, 2007

been in my thoughts once again when i was on the bus.. i dunno jus so much to think about suddenly..

it's been since a mth nw when i got attatched.. it's kinda like a dream come true.. everything jus seems so fast through the proceedure of getting to be an item.. it was sweet.. in fact it will be sweet for everyone.. cos havin a crush on someone and wanting him/her to be ur lover someday.. here i am found my other part.. i can never be more thankful to god for making my wish come true.. many love songs have been posted in my blog for the past few postes.. it's always been my fav.. some are new found.. each and every one of it express my feelings or views or even emotions towards this new found love.. i jus feel everything is so new.. again.. now i do things i always used to do like i was 4 yrs ago.. watchin movies more.. goin out on the streets more.. being jus myself more.. i dun have much worries like before.. everything is jus so... relaxed.. when i'm around him...


i'm indeed now deep in my emotions.. and am tearing now.. cos i'm stress...


i know i got to tell me parents my relationship now.. maybe it's a fear and past prints in my mind that my parents will reject or object who i am with.. i in a total lost and fear of loosing this time.. i jus have no courage of starting the topic.. i jus dunno how.. the fear of loosing is there.. how? will they object this time..? i know i'm an adult now.. maybe they won't... i jus dunno wat to do.. will it be a joy to them or will it be a hell to me.. i jus have no answer to that..




sorry sweetie.. i dunno wat to say.. my mind is empty now.. my hands are cold.. my eyes are soaked with tears.. my hands jus can't stop typing.. i so afraid of loosing u now.. i'm so afraid of loosing to fate.. i'm jus afraid... but one thing i'm certian and clear about.. is my love towards you.. it's true and clear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home