-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

so sick.. having bad cramps.. didn't slept well last night.. it's like a nightmare.. almost cried out in bed.. terrible.. hugging my soft toy so tight..


so bad huh.. yea it was.. woke up this morning with drozy and head was heavy.. god wat's goin on.. saw a doc.. my sickness is controlled..


now my body is feeling the heat again.. listening to songs while i blog.. so bored online.. not much ppl online to chat.. cos it's a weekday.. everyone is working..


my eyes are closing but cannot take a nap if not i can't slp tonight.. hai.. wat a weird person i am..


why can't it be night time now.. so i can really rest.. rest my whole self..



nothing worng with me.. my tear glands are making me cry soon.. why..? dunno la.. i'll be fine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home