-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, July 20, 2007

i think it's time to update my week so far..


nothing much happen this week.. it's been a hectic week for me.. so many ppl came to take up our services... and many ppl came to set up company.. one aft another.. i was rushing document for the bank officers and for my clients like mad.. one aft another.. and i broke my own record.. i did 5 incorp documents in one day.. which currently was 4.. hah.. i'm jus talented in multi-tasking. . ha.. but it's damm tiring..

Today.. i did 3 at one shot.. dunno wat's wrong with this week.. i guess cos the 7th mth is coming and it's so called a bad luck mth to set up business.. maybe la.. tt's why all rushing to do tt before the "bad luck mth" comes.. and before i left office jus now.. i was attending to one too.. hmm they are actually old clients so still alright.. oh ya.. tt day edwin the ocbc banker bought cup cakes for me.. haha.. but i shared with lorraine and mei mei.. and we all ratedit a thumbs down haha..

met sweetie on tue... had dinner at LPS.. didn't ate much cos this week was my no rice week.. ya.. den aft tt we walked to esplanade... we almost lost our ways.. walking round in circles around the area of Raffles.. so stupid.. haha.. yup.. sat by the steps of the harbour.. watever u call tt.. talked and laugh.. jus felt tt we had so much to talk about.. like a never ending topic.. =) we left the place around 10pm... and he accompanied me by takin 133.. but i told him to alight at bugis to switched to train.. cos it was very late .. well thanks sweetie.. i appreciated the thought of accompanying me home.. thank you..



den.. yesterday.. we met up too.. but it was an unplanned one.. so ya.. he sms me to ask if my mum was cooking.. so i said: " i already told her to cook porraige for me.." frm den on.. there were no replies.. till the point of time when it was reachin 530.... i sms him again.. to re-confirm if we were meeting.. and he replied " sorry.. was busy with work.. forgot to reply u" (something like that) so i said.. it's ok.. we are already meeting on sat.. den ask i was walking to the counter to pick up the phone.. den i saw a shadow.. and i can sense it was him.. but b4 tt.. i already knew he will come.. cos watever he plan of meeting me.. is confirmed.. so i jus pretended i didn't see.. and he msg to ask if i was busy.. and i replied.. no.. and he said was waiting for me to have dinner.. and with a reply i said was is it gonna do with me.. anyway i saw him in the end.. lame.. ahah.. ya.. anyway.. he always come to my office.. so no surprise.. yup...



sweetie.... today it's our 1 mth anniversay.. well i guess u wanted to make it special.. but u had appts filled up today.. anyway it's alright... cos we have whole line of programms for tomoro.. yup.. thank you for coming to meet me aft ur meeting today.. and thanks for the neckless u bought.. well.. i kinda like.. chose it first.... so ya... anyway i'll put it on with me.. everyday and everywhere i go.. well.. i will never let go ur hands frm day one tt u held it... it's been a sweet memory for this 1 mth.. i know u will have a hectic schdule coming soon.. but u dun have to worry for me.. jus go work.. i'll be fine without meeting cos work if more impt...the road ahead of us is wide and it may be rough.. as long as our hearts are one.. we can walk thru together.. and i'm willing to.. i have alot to say to you.. never ending words.. so many things to say running in my mind.. came and go off so fast.. but.. every hugs and kisses jus express my love to you.. my heart for the love towards you will never stop beating.. pictures of you willl never fade away from my mind.. from the deep bottom of my heart.. you are the one i wanna spend the rest of my life with..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home