-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, July 08, 2007

it's time to update my week..

kinda busy this week.. more and moreppl are setting up bussines in spore.. and my company is having more clients.. well it's good.. cos tt helps my company to make profit and tt will bebefit me too. =)


encountered 1 troublesome client this week.. they are a middle aged couple.. who totally believes 100% in Feng shui.. they rented a unit of office room in my office.. u know they actually counted when is a good day to pay us money and counted when to move in and wat time to move in? the lady was negotiating with my boss to hold the room for them till september.. but it's against the agreement of my office.. cos the most we can hold the room is at least 2 weeks before confirmation.. unless a deposit is paid.. yup.. so was so deh lor.. i can't stand how she talk to lorraine.. having goosebums at my counter.. but luckily it was 2 mins before knock off when the negotiation was occured.. haha so still alright..

in the end she paid the full amount.. hai.. den she go toilet.. tt day the washroom had some problems so it was kinda like flooded and dirty.. so she came back to say.. "haiyo so much water.. luo shui.. no good feng shui.." the husband said: " alot of water good wat." den she kept quiet.. i was like DOTS!.. i issued receipt to her.. kept the cheque and left with Mei Mei.. both of us cannot take it.. haha.. all i can say.. she's a fragil client who needs alot of attention.. and she will confirm complaint alot..


well.. so many kinds of ppl i meet everyday.. very blur ones.. irritating ones.. very mei you nai xing ones.. demanding ones.. but i still like my regular cool clients.. hah.. always nv fail to make me smile at work.. ahahh.. hmm there's this client.. his name is Jason.. he will always cum and find lorriane.. and he knows when is our "free time" and he will cum like from morning till we knock off... sitting in lorriane's office talkin non-stop.. haha.. hmm he's handsome la.. den damm rich.. he bought a $10 over thousand daimond for his gf a couple of months ago.. meimei and i were like WAH!!!!! we also wan. haha.. so rich right... hhaa..
he haven't been coming to our office for about 3 mths already.. yups...


hmm.. nothing much about me this week.. met dear almost everyday last week.. den yesterday attend his frend's wedding.. my flu is not gone yet.. i gues i lack of rest.. tt's why.. goin to rest more for the coming weeks.. if not i'll really collapse.. which i dun wan.. cos i wanna get my $100 attenfance bounus this mth..


all right.. later goin SSDC.. aft tt go city hall to meet my gers.. still not sure where dear goin to meet me.. well up to la ok? i got my MP3 to acc me..


have a good weekend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home