-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2 sweet things happened to me yesterday...


as i was blogging tt i was sick.. and feeling rotten yesterday.. my dear boy was saying tt he would drop by y house to for a visit.. well.. initially i didn't believe.. cos nobody did tt to me before.. and in the past r/s dey say will come but in the end nv... well.. tt's over..(fulls-stop) well.. i didn't tell him any directions or my unit number of my house.. but he did came in the end.. firstly.. we were talkin on msn and he put himself to busy mode for a long time.. and told me he was tied up with work.. so i tot it's just another say only thingy.. i left offline cos nobody was online to chat with me at tt time.. i was watching tv when all tt happened.. my fone rang and it was him who called.. i went to the room the ans it.. cos it's my habit to.. the conversation went like this


Benny: " wat are u doin.."

Meiyi: " i'm watchin tv lah.."

Benny: " so noisy lower the volume leh..

Meiyi: " loud meh.. i'm in the room leh.."

den out of a sudden.. there was a knock on my door.. i was like.. shit..!

Benny: "hey somebody knocked the door..

Meiyi: " don't tell me u are outside..."

with silence for 5 seconds.. and shockness .. i jus hang up the call without saying good-bye.. left my fone on my dad's writting table and went to the door to see if he's really outside... and i saw him through the door-hole(watever u call tt)... i unlock my door and open it.. with shockness i ask


Meiyi: "why are u here..! your really came!"

Benny: " ya la.. i took 1 hour bus here leh.."


i didn't open the door and my gate was locked


Benny: " hey let me go in leh.. u want me to give ang pao den let me in is it?"

haha.. ya.. i went to take the key and let him in.. but actually i didn't wan to open.. cos i was afraid my dad or brother would come back suddenly.. so ya.. he came in exploring my room and my hamster.. let him see my old photos.. and watched tv.. den talk awhile.. hmm i dun feel sick anymore aft seeing him.. haha.. ya.. he left at 630... cos he has to go back to work.. but even though he has no work.. he also have to leave.. cos i have not let my family know about us.. which will be soon.. yup.. well i forgot to say.. he bought fish porraige for me too.. he was afraid it will be cold when i eat it.. but it was still warm aft he left.. hmm yup.. he made it a sweet ending of the day.. which surprised me.. =)


today.. we met up for dinner as planned cos needed to get a present for my dear ger.. kath.. whoes b'dae is coming.. a day before tania's.. 14 July.. i bought her a Anna Sui perfume.. sharing the cost with novwell.. cos she loves perfume.. i saw my gucci perfume which i wanted to buy.. it's an all time wanted thing in my list but i always forget to buy.. it will be in my list next mth..


sweetie.. thank you for making a trip from tampines to my house jus to see how i was doing doing.. due to my sickness.. no one have gone to the extent of coming to my house & taking time off from work jus to see me.. and it's not a short journey frm tampines to my house and making a long bus trip back again there.. it's really a long journey.. sorry for causing u feeling sick aft tt ... i'm really touched out of the shockness.. and i almost cried aft u left.. i'm thankful of wat u have done.. you've touched me once again.. hmm.. dun wan to say anymore.. cos it's so diff to type everything.. it's all in my heart and mind.. thanks for the sweet ending.. u are not shy anymore.. =) i love you... and u made me feel loved by you.. muack...!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home