-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

thoughts jus kept running thru my mind.. running empty.. running so blank.. i hate to part.. i jus hate it.. the feeling of missing sum1 really hurts and sucked..

i know all is done now is for a better future.. i admit i was tearing.. my heart was tearing too.. i know didn't look at u to say good-bye.. b'cos.. i dun wanna tear even more.. i really missed u..i miss u badly.. and tt proves something to myself.. i really am in love with u..

i switched off my fone str8 aft i board the bus.. nothing in particular.. jus wan to draw myself to the songs playin on the radio.. but my mind jus can't ease with a thought of u.. and my heart can't ease with tearing too.. all the songs on radio jus fit my mood.. jus set the atmosphere for me..



i guess i made u worried for a while.. dun worry.. i'm ok.. i really am.. i know i can't expect u to acc me all the time.. but.. what u have done.. i'm glad and content..


i was not sure if i was ready to give my all to u.. but now.. at this moment i'm blogging.. i'm ready to give my all..



Shania Twain & Backstreet Boys < From this Moment>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home