-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, July 01, 2007

it's 710 now while i'm blogging this.. i dunno.. jus can't slp anymore tot i slept at 2am.. only 5 hours of sleep.. jus feel like typing something..


deepest feelings of feeling lost.. lost sunddenly.. words tt he typed is still in my thoughts.. had heart to heart chat with sweetie.. wel, i'm sorry for being so independent on myself.. i have reasons to that.. i dun wanna fall and not knowing how to recover.. it was a lesson learned.. time will let me depend on u more.. u are someone who can read my mind so quickly.. maybe we are of the same kind.. someone who cares so much and make me smile all the time.. even the simpliest msg u send.. make me smile.. nv smile right from the heart like b4..


u are jus better den the rest in front of u.. u know tt? i'm jus blessed to have u.. and appreciated everything u have done.. our road is still very long.. dun worry.. i will walk with u.. every streets of bitterness and happiness.. a hand tt i won't let go.. god have sent u to release me from the darkness i had.. sweetie.. i'll treasure every moment we have.. time will let me present what i have done for u.. jus wait.. i love u as much as u love me.. i will shower u with my love til the last breadth i have..



ps: dun worry peeps nothing wrong with my r/s.. i'm fine.. dun tag about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home