-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, July 01, 2007

wah.. wat a day.. shopping wasn't as much as i tot.. cos i cut down alot.. nv really buy everything i like tt i saw.. yinhui controlled me.. haha..

met her 230 pm at far east.. and less den 5 mins we start the shopping both of us bought a pair of shoes liao.. hah.. den we hang around at far east.. looking for her working shoes.. but ended up not finding anything.. den i went to trim my eye brow..

aft tt we went iora.. it's a surprise.. nothing interest me there.. wetn isetan.. got myself a top.. goin to wear on tania's b'dae.. haha.. aft tt hui acc me to buy the present for sweetie.. a watch from 25hours.. yup..


den went bugis had our steam-boat dinner with our gang... haha.. yup.. some went to play pool and my gers and sweetie we went to mind cafe..


left the place at 1130.. caught the last bus.. i'm so tired now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home