-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, June 13, 2008

not goin to blog a long post today.. nothing much happen this week.

goin to resign soon.. as decided.. have typed the letter.. and giving it to my manager tomoro.. I just see no point to stay there.. everyday is just wasting my time there.. I totally see no future there.. ppl are nice there esp now i have a very close colleague, Elisa.. she jus worked for 1 week.. =) surely will miss her..

Didn't slept well last night.. guess was the weather, woke up 3 times during midnight.. and the stupid construction started banging at 730am.. wat the F! I was like zombie this morning.. tot i would be better after taking panadol extra! but nope it didn't help.. requested for half day off.. and was approved on the spot.. sat at my place.. den boss came to me and said I can leave now dun have to wait till 4pm. So logged off frm MSN, packed my bag and left.. without tell anyone,
except my boss, of course.

slept for 2 hours.. but not feeling better.. instead got fever.. suppose to meet my gers tonight.. but couldn't make it.. my sweeties.. i'm very sorry! i really miss u all alot.. hmm..

goin to rest early to night.. well take care peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home