-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Part 1:
these are the true friends whom were with me by my side no matter wat happens.. saw me smiled.. saw me cried badly (couldn't stop at all).. saw me at my craziest times. It's difficult to find a true friend in this world.. not everyone that passes through your path of growing is a true friend.. some are backstabbers some are jus meant to be there for tt moment.. but i'm glad no matter which part of my life is at.. i still have 8 them to find comfort with ..

my gers


Part 2:
These are the ppl whom I have known for a year.. dey too brought me many laughter.. like we have known each other for years.. and helped me found my love.. a love that has been so sweet and peacful.. a love that i had never been so peacful.. enjoyed every outing we had.. i call our group "The Gang".

THE GANG


Back to reality:

well.. seems fine with everything in my life so far.. had a great shoppin spree with my gals last weekend.. had sushi as a treat frm me.. cos i've recevied my 1st pay frm the new job.. my job is as boring as ever.. goin to resign soon.. have acutally typed my tender letter..

worried for a lil one.. (sweetie u know whom am i refering to) i dunno wat i'm worried about.. jus worried & watchin out.. totally disappointed at the moment when i saw her status changed.. aft all the care and concern, all gone to a waste.. my heart sanked and was in anger.. well.. if tt's the way she wants to play her life.. den be it.. when she gets wacked when mistakes are done.. it's just, serve u right.

looking forward to meet grace and the rest of the company.. it's been almost a yr since we've met.. right..? The last one was cindy's b'dae last yr.. :) i'm not worried we dun meet up often.. cos every year, June, July and August we will sure to meet up..! tt's the time i know it's been a year..


my b'dae is coming in 2 days time.. nothing much to expect cos i dun need presents.. my presents are you my friends, my love and my family.. nv can I ask for more.. i'll be at work, can't celebrate much.. only aft work which I've got only left 3 hours till midnight.. so wasted & ke lian.. For once, i'm workin on my b'dae.. :(

tt's all i gotta update bout myself.. nites peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home