-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, June 01, 2008

wat a night.. all of us were almost drunk.. ha! except for kath.. she'll nv be drunk, since the day i go drinkin with her.. my sweetie was not drunk too.. cos he cannot drink alcohol.. he's allergic..

well.. kath, yh and kamal.. reach loof bar first.. they were sitting near the lift which was easy to spot, dear and i came later cos we had things to settle before.. soon aft us.. gallen, maurice,hock seng & kevin came ( the gang's 4 heavenly kings.. cos ktv they always sing the heavenly king's song).. den follwed by daphne & Yi wen.. we ordered a whole lot of cocktail talk and drink.. den as usual gallen showed his new magic tricks .. haha.. as ever, it was eye opening..

aft a while.. I went to look for my another best-ger-friend jasmin.. whom i used to go drinkin with too when i was in my hotel days.. she was working aftnoon shift which makes her finish work at 11pm.. I gave her a big hug.. cos it was like almost a year since i last met with her. ben went which me.. cos he wanted to ask for complimentry car park.. cos we parked our jie si at carlton.. which was $6 per hour.. but she didn't had tt high permission to take for me.. so she ask me to ask Mr Anthony.. he's funny-lame and chitty DM(4 years then Duty Manager) now he is the ADM(Assistant Duty Manager) talk to jasmin a while den she went back to work.. so sweety and i went back up to chill out..

We changed our place to a bigger one.. cos our group was like 12 ppl.. yup.. aft 2 hours.. kath asked me to go find jasmin with her again(smoking break).. so we went off again.. ha! went to use carlton's wash room-- (we always do that when we go back to find jasmin) didn't saw her at the cashier so we ask her colleagues if they knew where she was.. the speedy-ganzales was at cafe Vic havin dinner with Mr Anthony and Francis, she can go anywhere cos.. she is the Assistant Reception Manager.. yup.. talk abit with Mr Anthony and jasmin(gossips).. den aft tt took compilmentry car park coupon & headed to our usual smokin area.. of course not me.. yup both of them.. did some gers talk.. den jasmin went back to work.. kath and I went back up to chill out.. we emptied our glasses.. sweetie left first.. cos he wanted to go Fishing with Han Cheng.

for me, I stayed with the rest.. left the bar.. the guys went thier ways.. cos they were.. haha.. drunk..! so lousy =P we (kath, yh daphne and me) we took cab to Newton Circles to have our Seafood supper. We ordered, Stingray(which was salty), Lala, KangKong, Fried Oyster den we also ordered Gong Gong.. haha.. we finished everything in seconds.. tt's the fastest tym we ate.. cos we were famished..!

well.. I really enjoyed my night with them yesterday.. Thanks gers & guys.. it's been a long time... and once again i was not drunk.. *peace



DSC00259
wat's maurice doin?





DSC00239
guys chilling out


DSC00236
we gers part 1



DSC00235
we gers part 2



DSC00238
we gers part 3



1_310922372l
yh and i before leaving the bar


DSC00247
excuse us mauric..we takin picture


more pictures coming..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home