-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, June 22, 2008

well.. weekend passed quite fast again..

work was fun.. cos all the bosses not around this week.. big boss go hongkong for holiday.. second boss went bali for the new showroom opening.. yup.. and we in singapore work and play at the same time.. laughters always fill our time before we knock off.. aft having spoken frm adrian (my second boss) i still decided to prceed with my resignation.. well.. i find working at the lawyer's company most challenging and also to keep myself full with each second. Though it maybe tough and stressful.. but i can make it.


my last day is on the 5th of july.. and the following monday 7th july will be the date i commence work at the lawyer firm.. happy to be back to my 9-6 hours.. so happy.. tt's equals to meeting my mum aft work.. shoppin on my own.. and spendin more time with my sweetie and my friends. So looking forward to that.

Oh! friday was our 1yr being together.! wow.. time flies.. hmm didn't really get to celebrate cos i knock off at 9pm.. caught a movie aft my work. Get Smart.. so funny.. nice.. and The Rock is so HANDSOME.. haha.. i'll nv stop sayin he's handsome.. frm day 1 i saw him fight at WWF.. wah.. so muscular.. faint!.. opp.. i think somebody goin to get angry.. sorry sweetie.. muack.. u are still the best..

yesterday.. aft work went to sze ni's b'dae buffet.. maybe i was there early.. not much ppl.. didn't stayed long.. aft that.. went to pasir ris pond to see ppl fish.. sweetie didn't get to do his fishing for 2 weeks.. can see the eager face on him.. haha.. aft that we headed back to his house.. watch dvd.. den aft that i went home.

today.. suppose to go gym.. but it was raining heavily.. i was freezing cold at 6am.. got woken up by the thunder.. i guess it wanted me to cover myself tight to continue my beautiful dreams.. heh! offically woke up at 8am.. cos as the start i said.. suppose to go gym with yinhui.. we sms each other to cancel cos of the weather.. i planned to go back to slp.. but i tot.. i could use the time to pack my stuff.. so i did.. thrown away many stuff.. my drawer nw is like so empty.. it's spring cleaning nxt week again.. my cupboard.. so many t-shrits.. i should give away some.. headed to his house at 11+ ate home-made lunch.. den did my puzzle which i have stopped for 2 weeks.. the sun came up.. and we went fishing.. headed to hougang mall to grab our dinner.. and also signed up a facial package.. no offence by the one i went b4 was not good! if u wan to know i tell u.. it's a name of a country.. and very famous.. fulls-stop. this one i sign up is very expert..! i haven't said about my skin type.. the person said first.. wow! impress. goin for the 1st session nxt sat.. before meetin tania/cindy/grace/sze ni/kiyoko.. I didn't forget dun worry.. benny reminded me too.. but i have already saved in my hp. no worries at all! =)

now typing this blog at benny's house.. he's watch DVD.. i'm not cos it's a scary show..

so gers.. where do u all wan to have dinner? i absolutly have no idea.. give ideas!!! pls!!! shall we eat steam boat or sakura buffet at somerset?

well.. grace is coming back.. haha.. haven't seen her for 1 year i think.. oops! forgotten.. i think i better stop.. tired.. i've upated everything for this week. bye~! muacks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home