-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

hmm.. being my last few days at work in Plaza Singapura, I decided to put my work aside and type this blog.. do some updating for myself. :P

hmm last weekend was crashing pocket week.. haha.. went for my facial.. which i made appointment a week before.. the beautician taught me how to clean my face with tiher products and also did the therapy for me.. well it's a great singapore sales package which was $228 for 2 times. So ya.. dear paid that for me.. den I was asked to do a 1+1 eye therapy that will help me remove my dark circles and to relax my eyes.. which was $148. hmm alot of money there.. aft a 2 hour treatment.. i felt great.. i can see results.. my skin was fairer and can i say nicer.. haha well anyway the result was very impressive.. they even touch up for me my make up.. =) well dear also bought the product for me to bring home to wash my face, which costs about 300+? in total he paid 500+.. OH my hearts breaks to see that amount on the cashier screen... i was very guilty.. but anyway.. i'm paying him back tt money.. well.. good stuffs comes with a cost.. I got to say the products works very well for me.. my dark circles around my eyes are lighten alot.. my pimple scared are goin off soon and my blackheads on my nose are rather disappearing soon.. very happy with the result.. well.. i'll continue using thier products... no more using medications frm the doctor..! suppose to go back for another treatment this sat.. but i dun want to miss meeting up with grace,tania and kiyoko.. so i postphone it to a weekday aft i finish my new job next week.


Well cindy, I really dun understand why you have so much anger with the changing of date for the meet up.. I'm not going to cause anymore anger to you. But really hope to see u soon. Actually, my previous chalet last mth.. I expect you to come too... I only felt disappointed when i dun get to see u and tania there.. I didn't vent any anger.. cos I know.. we will meet up really soon. Dun get too angry over us.. aftall.. we have been friends for so many years.. ok?


enough about last satuarday..


Sunday, I went to did something which i kinda regret now.. I dyed my hair super black.. it kinda look fake for those who see me for the 1st tym... really hate it now.. I still prefer myself in brown.. my mum asking me to buy my own dye frm the pharmacy to dye it myself.. which i will do tt nxt mth.. brown looks better.. well.. i'll choose a brown nearer to black but no near to red.. too reddish too ah lian for a lil ger face like me.. :P aft i did my hair.. Sweetie came to pick me up and we went prawning nxt to bishan park.. well.. it was $30 for 3 hours.. we got 8 prawns.. well it's a a good number for the first try.. I tried to catch.. but i let 3 prawns with 3 tries of course.. den sweetie say he take over.. Hey, i jus dun have talent with prawning.. let me try more la.. :( Aft prawning.. we went back to Tampines to have our dinner and went to his house.. i watched you tube with his lappy and he played his fighting game on his PC.


this weekend will be busy for me again.. as mention before.. meeting grace/taina/kiyoko on saturday.. den sunday is shoppin and threadding with yinhui & daphne.. sweetie forgive me not spending time with u this weekend.. but i'll still meet u aft these 2 meetings right! we cannot dun meet each other.. we will die.. muack! i will minimise my shopping list and budget myself this mth.. and yes.. aft so much mistakes with shoppin online.. I'm stopping myself to shop there..

That's all i guess i need to update.. back to my work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home