-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

grace is back!! but i haven't heard anything frm her though.. whey.. sms or tag me leh.. if u see this post.. cindy.. no worries.. there will be no pork or lard.. cos i seldom eat pork too. we won't die without eating that.







well.. i'm kinda emotional these days.. i dunno why... and i tend to keep to myself.. and suddenly I dun feel like trusting anyone around me.. inculding benny.. I jus dun seem to know why.. I'm so lost and empty.. and normally aft the tears I'll be okay.. but now.. tears dun allow me overcome my sadness.. nothing comes out..

maybe because I was been betrayed once.. and afraid of loosing.. i dunno lah.. it's irritating me.. i dun seem to be back to my normal-self. how? help!

about 10 days to go till i resign.. I'm looking forward to that everyday. Maybe I dun get to see sweetie as often as last time.. tt's why I'm lost.. whenever ppl asked about him i get pissed of.. it's true.. and i'll start thinkin why do they want to know about his presents.. and there's nothing to do with them.. but den maybe it's just out of concern.. well.. i dunno la.. it's always aft a year os r/s my mood will be like that..

I wish I could see benny more often.. den i'll feel myself back on the go..

dear.. i'm sorry.. i'm jus too afraid of loosing you.. i swear.. i'm really afriad..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home