-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, January 06, 2007

just got home.. kinda shagged.. thanks for the outing bro and vincent.. sorry dave i didn't came on time.. make it up nxt time.. erm.. i'm fine with anything la.. you all plan.. haha..


ya got scolding again.. cos have been goin out to often.. den i just touch up my hair also kana scolding.. wat's the prob xia.. everything is just so controllable.. EVERYTHING.. my life just sucked.. sucked a whole lot.. want to do this cannot.. wat to do tt cannot.. everything in my life also cannot..

peeps... i know you all meant well.. but i dun see why you all so worked out.. i'm not startin a war or anything.. dunno la.. i dun have any intentions in my mind.. i'm just nuatural... i know i'm doin well.. but i do have my own decision too i hope you all respect it.. cos.. aftall it's my life.. advises i'll take..


i guess i'm just goin to her house tomoro den loyang den home.. so tired.. a quick outing.. i dun even feel like goin now.. but i'm wanna put a fulls stop.. fulls stop to everything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home