-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, January 07, 2007

yes it's officall i won the venue to hold my chalet.. and decision is official confirmed..my chalet will be held at aloha loyang.. haha.. so happy.. went to view the place an took the price list today with bro.. we were complaining bout the walking in.. cos it was a long way.. but hey look at it.. i was a good exercise.. and i like walking.. ok.. have decided the sea view one.. erm.. of course it was facing the sea.. haha.. and wat more.. is more private and beside it.. theres a big field.. and also there are 2 parking lots.. haha.. it's just like a terrace house.. wat you know..!! i fell in love with the place la.. and good thing bro too.. haha.. yes.. so proud of myself.. finally he nodded his head to agree.. cos.. it was near to the red house.. and we are just in front of the sea.. erm i said tt twice.. haha.. have work out only one quater of the invitation list.. more to do this saturday.. and yes.. we have forgotten to take the pic of the place today.. due to over-joyed.. haha and yes.. there are many activities to do there.. swimming.. walkin at the beach.. cycling.. soccer.. flying a kite... anything man.. so many to occupy ourselves.. so bro.. ask you the last time... changi or loyang.. say say say!!! i can't hear you???? hahahaah :P



to S.U.E : you all will love the place too.. cos according to faye.. he say there's a place for you all to expolore.. for more information pls check with him.. haha.. and you all are invited..


ok... back to my plan for goin out today.. yes i did went to the event today.. i bought a present.. and went there.. bro went up with me.. i was scared and my hands are cold.. cos i tot.. i would face him and the mum again.. and i was afraid i would me chased out by his mum.. i call meiling before goin up.. well to me.. she sounded unhappy.. or maybe she was busy?? well who cares.. i was at the door well.. i was scanning for his shoes. but i dun see. anyway i didn't look into the house.. i got a feelin.. he was inside.. somewhere.. and johnson was there ... i just said hello.. den his mum came out from the kitchen.. ya.. she was smilling.. and invited me in.. well.. i just rejected and siad my frends are downstairs.. and bro is was standin at the staris.. meiling came out with my stuff.. and i told the mum said i need to go.. and meiling was like.. " come in la.. eat something.." i was like "wat the hell" haha.. i just said sorry.. i need to leave.. and the mum " you have my number right call me ok? " i was like " okok (in my mind call you for wat ?)" haha.. well.. i left.. and i saw his dad.. he smile and i greeted him.. hmm he was shocked i guess.. cos i can tell from his face.. well.. went down stairs..choose the things i wanted to keep.. well i kept the piglet that he bought for me.. which i love it alot.. cos it have accompanied me the times tt i spent at his house.. even the 2 over-nights.. i also kept a few pic.. cos i felt that i looked pretty in it.. haha..ya basically tt's all i kept.. well.. i grade myself 8 out of 10.. cos i almost cried.. which i didn't let my tears row.. and wat the other.. i didn't get to make frends with him again.. hmm.. well i guess it's fated.. i'm just proud and happy for wat i am now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home