-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, January 12, 2007

rain rain rain.. haiyo so cold now.. as usual i'm bloggin and singing at the same time.. haha.. just miss singing at party world.. hey.. pals.. when ah.. plan leh.. i wanna sing my fav songs again.. today when for my 1st lessson of practical.. all i can say i was FUN!.. i get to start the engine.. turn the steering wheel and handle the gears.. wow i feel like i'm drving to go shopping.. hahaha.. erm tt's how i explain.. really fun.. love it.. i even went 4 round the circuit.. erm i admit it i did stall the engine only once.. hey.. everybody went thru tt ok..? hmm.. i'm bookin my nxt lesson when i go for my basic nxt month.. hai.. love the feelin of driving.. yes.. a step nearer to get my suzuki swift.. yes..! haha. now.. saving up for my chalet.. erm.. well i know ppl out there are planing the sabo thingy.. well.. i'm ready la.. haha.. both mentally and physically.. cos i'm goin to be wild too on tt day.. a boylish side of me.. ahah.. i know i'm be damm dirty on tt day.. with crazy and wild frends.. hai.. haha.. sorry.. yes.. tomoro is sat and plans have made to do planning for my chalet.. with bro .. well.. i'll blog here and all updates of the event.. my big day.. aha.. my 22nd b'dae.. so lookin forward to tt.. i hope you all too.. cos i've nv plan something like tt in my life.. esp for my b'dae.. i wish all my beloved frends are there.. even those who i've not been contactin much.. i hope everyone is there.. erm.. one thing confirm there won't be a b'dae cake.. cos it's a mess la.. nobody will be eatin it anyway.. and i dun wanna waste food just like throwing around.. so ya.. for more pls stay tune.. thank you for dropping by..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home