-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, June 09, 2007

memories of saddness deep down to the ground... promised nv to look back... promised nv to talk bout it.. promise nv nv to remember it.. promised and a final promise nv to known this person ever gain in my life... just like a broken mirror which is fixed back.. vien like cracked lines are shown.. something which cannot and never can be removed..


cried enough.. hate enough.. fight enough.. quarreled enough.. the final decision is not left by me.. a death note was sent to my hands.. to end the beautiful story.. a story which i was once in.. things he gave me.. were dumped in a park which sets my mind at ease.. a place where only me and bro knows.. everything is gone.. the ring of promise will never be found... only left by my side each night is a soft toy he gave me.. a soft toy tt i love..



i'm not blogging here to remember the past.. the feeling about it is numb.. to numb to feel a sense of pain.. cried about it enough... sadness of tears have stopped.. at the chalet day.. deleted a final pic of us on my birthday.. which i kept from the day of break up till my b'dae.. there nothing to keep.. nothing to keep for memories.. my life is set free.. my soul and heart is free.. free from all the torture i've been.. blogs of us is deleted... delete to start a new begining...


line is drawn.. now wat's left to do.. is the 2 phone line i've sign up.. faye i need to beside me to do it.. i dunno.. i jus need you there.. cos u were there from the story started till the end..



happier days are coming my way... i'm glad and happier now.. i can feel i'm growing up.. i'm more relax now towards every point of view in my life.. i'm no more rushing to get things done... i'm more careful of everything around me now.. it's a lesson learnt.. a lesson of life.. thanks for picking me up.. faye.. jasmin and adrian.. i can never be more grateful den anything u all have to for me..


i'm not bothered of how ppl think about my blog.. i jus blog wat i want.. cos it's mine.. all i can say is i'm letting my feeling flow to the where it wants to go.. observations too are considered.. when a trusted hand reaches out.. there's no reason not to hold it tight..


a bit low today.. cos my face is giving me a prob.. but i dun show my no mood side.. cos the level is still minimum..



sunshine is coming.... =)


"Perfect love is rare indeed -
for to be a lover will require
that you continually have
the subtlety of the very wise,
the flexibility of the child,
the sensitivity of the artist,
the understanding of the philosopher,
the acceptance of the saint,
the tolerance of the scholar and
the fortitude of the certain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home