-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love is a story for two
Just like the early morning due.
Always fresh & pure
You are the one I always adore.

You caught my sight
Out of sudden, like a beam of light.
Everything around us doesn’t seems to exits
For me to see you clearly,
From that moment, I just want you mine dearly.


Shocked you made the first step, to ask me out on a date.
I was overjoyed, and almost dropped dead.
You asked if I wanted the rest to join, but I said no,
Cos I want you all to my own.
Enjoyed myself that night
But it was sad that we have to part.
My instints was telling me that you’re that Mr Right.

I missed you every day, And hopping to see you soon
I kept daydreaming, every noon.


A second date was asked,
And by vocal, a question was asked..
Surrounding was great and romantic,
Without a thought, I said yes,
A necklace was worn on me,
How thrilled could I be,
From that moment, our hearts were intervine.

Days passed, we held hands and slowly progress to kiss
Which couple wouldn’t go through these.
Everything was sweet like you.
We were really meant to be.
You’ll know what’s on my mind
Our thinking sometimes are sometimes the same.

We have spread our love to everyone around us.
Just like the wind blows the dust.

You will always stay by me,
You will always be there when I’m in-need.
Be it sick or discomfort. you love jus warmth my soul.

Through this walk of year
I have learnt a lot from you
Love isn’t just about falling in love
It’s about a lesson for two.
Hate to see your frowning face,
I wish I could keep it in a box and tied with lace.

For you my dear,
Love will never end
Beside you, the stage to shower our blessings is where I want to stand.
Hand in hand till we go to heaven up above.
With loving flying dove.



Looking forward to build our new path of love once again.
Challenges or fears we’ll overcome as one.
Many love poem I’ve written, just for you
From my heart, every word is true.
Never stopping with words
Because you are the living in me.


Happy 1st Annivesary my dear.
To you I belong.
You made me overcome my fear.
You made me feel so easy loving you.



my love

loving you is the sweetest ever in my life.. aft being tripped and fallen out of love for 5 times.. i've finally found you.. most of the ppl tt we know are jealous about us.. tt's very clearly known.. as they are talkin about it.. but i've gone through so much pain jus to find this diamond like you, i've done god's tests and finally pass.. so i deserve it.. sweetie.. i'm sorry for any wrong if i have done.. you have done a very good job to protect and loving me.. showering me with never ending love and care. I treasure you even more each day.. pictures of us will be made into movie in my memories when we are not meeting.. i'll be yours only and forever.. happy 1st yr anniversary. muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home